Links to online maths resources
Below are links to a range of websites with high quality resources to support learning at home. They are all free and all of the sites are 'no registration needed' sites so they are easy to access and split into year groups.
- BBC Bitesize has partnered up with WhiteRose to make maths challenges which are really good - they are released each Friday. Some examples here - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zv8v382 - Our maths lead Miss Thompson can't recommend these enough!
As a rough guide of difficulty level:
Challenge 1 and 2 are suitable for ages 5 to 7.
Challenge 3 to 5 are suitable for ages 7 to 11.
- Hamilton Trust have made home learning packs - https://www.hamilton-trust.org.uk/blog/learning-home-packs/
- https://www.mathematicsmastery.org/free-resources - all ages
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/grownups/help-your-child-with-maths - For 0-6 year olds (Numberblocks)
- https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning - all ages